I am a Registered Nurse licensed by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). I worked in an In-Patient Psychiatric Facility in Philippines before I moved to Dubai, which served as a strong foundation on my chosen field.
I have previously worked in a private Mental and Wellbeing Clinic in Dubai for 2 years.
I am sensitive enough in handling psychiatric clients as vulnerable as they are, rendering the best care and approach with utmost respect that I could offer. I take care of the Triage process wherein I am the first person to contact for clients who needs to be referred to the Psychiatrist. I am working closely with the Admin team to make the process less overwhelming.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Far Eastern University
- Certified BLS and First Aid Instructor, Philippine Red Cross
- Certified Mental Health First Aider (Australia)
- RN, Professional Regulation Commission (Philippines)
- RN, Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
Experience: 4 Years
Mary Yamina Santiago
Experience: 5 Years
HR and Finance Director
Commerce Graduate, Masters in Financial Management
Experience: 13 years
Giandomenico Bramani Araldi
General Manager - People of Determination
Politics Science, Business Economy degree State University of Milan 1996
Experience: 15 years