Dr Nafeesa M. Alwathaifi is a senior general practitioner with twenty-five years’ experience in medicine and surgery across government and private sector medical institutions in Dubai. In addition to her MBBS degree, Dr Alwathaifi is also a Science graduate with diploma in Personal Nutrition, she also has Masters in Health sciences and Health Management.
Dr Alwathaifi’s dual ethnicity and multilingual skills allow her to communicate freely with her patients in Arabic, English, Urdu and Hindi. She is adept at eliciting detailed medical history from her patients besides examining, diagnosing and treating their physical conditions. Dr Alwathaifi regularly participates in health awareness campaigns across Dubai, and provides health counselling to the general public.
- Emergency medicine
- Diagnosing and managing medical and cardiology cases
- Acute cases of medicine and surgery
- Eliciting detailed medical history of patients
- Examining, diagnosing and treating their physical conditions
- Suturing wounds
- Health and nutrition counselling
- B.Sc. from Punjab University, Lahore - Pakistan
- MBBS from Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Punjab University, Lahore - Pakistan
- Diploma in Personal Nutrition - Ireland
- Masters in Health sciences -USA
- Masters in Health Management-USA
Membership and Affiliations
- ACLS, BLS and PHTLS from American Health Association