Dr.Marwa Abd El Hamid
Dr.Marwa Abd El Hamid
Dr.Marwa Abd El Hamid is a certified and trained psychologist with over 10 years of experience working in different countries in a variety of settings. She Specializes in Clinical and Educational Psychology. She has been associated with large hospitals, schools and corporate clients in UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt in conducting sessions on various mental health issues including stress management, parenting and child development, and mindfulness for holistic wellbeing.
As a professional psychologist, she is continually inspired by people’s ability especially she believes deeply that the people themselves are the real experts in their own lives.
Her therapeutic approach
Cognitive behavioral therapy, Dialectic behavior therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Solution Focused on compassion based therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Psychoanalysis, Existential therapy as well as Psychodrama and group therapy based on the needs of the client.
Areas of Specialization for Children
- Kids & Special needs (play therapy).
- Dealing with Autism - Asperger – Down syndrome using (PECS –TEACCH –HELP –LOVAAS-INTEGRATION-PORTAGE).
- Skills development.
- Childhood Emotional disorders.
- Behavioral Problems.
- Attention difficulties.
- Developmental learning difficulties.
- Cognitive difficulties.
- Difficulties of remembering.
- Difficulties in conceptual formation.
- Difficulty solving problems.
- Adjustments to life transitions like adoption, bereavement, divorce, relocation.
- Mood disorders like depression, and Bipolar disorders.
- Low self-esteem.
- Body image issues.
- Anxiety disorders like phobias, panic, OCD and PTSD.
- Pre-marital counseling and couples counseling.
- Family Conflict Therapy.
- Anger and stress.
- Career decisions and work-life balance.
- Mindfulness for the holistic wellbeing.
- She has also worked with Kids with special needs.
- Ph.D. in psychology Ain-Shams University.
- Master in Educational Psychology Ain-Shams University.
- Special diploma in Mental Health Alexandria University.
- Professional diploma in Special Education Alexandria University.
- Educational Diploma in Education at Alexandria University.
Board Certifications or equivalent
- Community Development Authority (CDA), Dubai.
Masters in Clinical Psychology from University of London, UK, Bachelor of Psychology with Counselling, UK, Diploma in Child Development, UK.
English, French, Malayalam and Basic Arabic
CAGS (Multicultural Counseling), Johns Hopkins University, USA
English, Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi
Experience: 25 Years
Dr. Kirin Fiona Hilliar
PhD(Psychology), Master of Psychology (Forensic)
Experience: 11 Years
M.A.(Clinical Psychology), RE-CBT
English and Hindi
Experience: 7 Years
Master of Psychology, Training of Trainers (ToT) Community
English, Croatian and German
Ms. Afsheen Sheikh
Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
MSc in Applied Behaviour Analysis - Queens University of Belfast,UK
English and Urdu
Experience: 5 Years