Dr Anna Grazia Lecca is an Italian trained Psychologist with a UK training in Clinical Psychology. She has more than 20 years of experience in health and clinical settings working with a variety of clients. Dr Anna Grazia Lecca works towards achieving a steady emotional balance and a progressive life transformation in a gentle process that focuses on the energy of acceptance and compassion and on the power of forgiveness and love.
- Young and adult individuals who are experiencing temporary life crisis that may lead them to anxiety, apprehension, feelings of worthlessness, anger or emptiness, difficulties in maintaining stable and close relationships, feelings of detachment and people avoidance, low mood levels, excitement, or mood swing and other kind of distress.
- Couples and families aimed at improving their relationships by rebuilding trust, setting boundaries, develop their communication, alleviate their tensions and divergences, decries conflicts and enhancing connection between members.
- Adolescents and their families dealing with the emotional turmoil as the children move towards his/her independence. I support them in their search for identity and new experiences, while helping them in developing control over their impulses, taking responsibility for their own actions, decisions and consequences.
- Groups, particularly group art therapy, to help people to reduce stress and manage their emotions. The creative process involved in artistic self-expression helps people to develop interpersonal skills, increase self-esteem and self-awareness, and achieve their personal insight.
Board Certifications or Equivalent
- Italian Professional Body of Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist (Chartered).
- Italian Professional Body for Behavioral Mental Health Practitioners.
- European Association of Transactional Analysis.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology - School of Psychology – Faculty of Medicine and Health and Life Science University of Southampton (UK)
- PsyD Transactional Analysis School of Clinical Psychology - Pontifical Salesian University of Rome (Italy)
- Master Degree in Clinical Criminology and Forensic Psychology IFOS - Postgraduate Institute for Health Professions in partnership with “La Sapienza” University of Rome (Italy)
- First Honours Degree in Psychology - Psychology Department - University of Urbino (Italy)
- First Honours Degree in Behavioural Mental Health Practitioner – Health Professional Training School - USL 21 Cagliari (Italy)
- Italian, English, French, Learning Arabic