Dr. Andrea Tosatto
Dr. Andrea Tosatto
Clinical Psychologist - Children, Adults, and People of Determination
With a PSYD (Psychology) and a MA in Philosophy I am currently working as a Clinical Psychologist in Dubai. Before coming to Dubai, I worked as a Clinical Psychologist for a heart rehabilitation private hospital (ISCC Camogli Genova), a Juvenile Law Court (Juvenile law Court of Genova), and for various Medical and Educational Centers in Italy. I also worked as an educator for psychotic, problematic or abused children and teenagers (S.A.B.A. Genova) and as an ABA therapist for autistic children (trained by the American association CARD). I have also tutored young football players of GENOA CFC spa (Italian First Division).
- Clinical Nutrition University Specialization, Italy, 2017.
- Nutritional Psychology Certificate, Usa, 2016.
- Hypnotherapy Diploma, Dubai, 2011.
- BSC, MSC, PSYD PSYCHOLOGY, 7 years, University of Pavia – Italy, 2007.
- UE Master Tourism Hotel Services Expert, Superior Tourist School of Milan – Italy, 1998.
- MA in PHILOSOPHY, 4 years, University of Genoa – Italy, 1997.
- Clinical Psychologist - AMERICAN CENTER FOR PSYCHIATRY AND NEUROLOGY (DUBAI) UAE.
- Managing Director - AT UNIVERSAL FZE, FUJAIRAH UAE.
- Clinical Psychologist & Clinic Director - DORIS DUAN YOUNG AUTISM CENTER, DUBAI HEALTH CARE CITY (DUBAI) UAE.
- Clinical Psychologist - KIDS IN MOTION AUTISM CENTER, DUBAI HEALTH CARE CITY (DUBAI) UAE.
- Occupational Psychologist - EFI INTERNATIONAL, DUBAI UAE.
- Clinical Psychologist / Head of the International Adoption Department - SYNERGY INTEGRATED MEDICAL CENTRE, DUBAI UAE.
- Occupational Psychologist - R HOLDING/RAMADA HOTEL, AJMAN / DUBAI UAE.
- Teacher Aba Therapist - DUBAI CENTER FOR SPECIAL NEEDS, DUBAI UAE.
- ABA Therapist for Autistic Children. - CHILD EARLY INTERVENTION MEDICAL CENTER, Dubai, UAE.
- Clinical Psychologist - JUVENILE COURT OF GENOA, Italy .
- Research on Body Dysmorphic Disorder - IST. MILLER.
- Apprentice Clinical Psychologist. - ISCC.
- Educator - S.A.B.A.
- Tutor - GENOA CRICKET AND FOOTBALL CLUB 1893.
Masters in Clinical Psychology, Bachelor of Psychology with Counselling from Middlesex University, Diploma in Child Development
English, French, Malayalam and basic Arabic
CAGS (Multicultural Counseling), Johns Hopkins University, USA
English, Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi
Experience: 25 Years
Dr. Kirin Fiona Hilliar
PhD(Psychology), Master of Psychology (Forensic)
Experience: 11 Years
M.A.(Clinical Psychology), RE-CBT
English and Hindi
Experience: 7 Years
Master of Psychology, Training of Trainers (ToT) Community
English, Croatian and German
Dr. Anna Grazia Lecca
PhD in Clinical Psychology
Italian, English, French, Learning Arabic
Experience: 20 Years
Dr.Marwa Abd El Hamid
Ph.D. in Psychology Ain-Shams University
Arabic and English
Experience: 10 Years
Ms. Afsheen Sheikh
MSc in Applied Behaviour Analysis - Queens University of Belfast,UK
English and Urdu
Experience: 5 Years