Psychological support services consist of talk therapy. Through talk therapy, psychologists help people to deal with a range of personal issues which they might be finding difficult to talk about or to deal with.
Areas we specialise in
we provide diagnosis and treatment for below and many other mental/emotional health conditions.
- Relationship issues- relationship issues can stem from conflicts among couples, colleagues, family or friends. Conflicts or misunderstanding with a relationship are unhelpful for an individual’s personal growth and development.
- Marital counselling- for couples who are in a dating relationship, considering marriage or are already married, there are various challenges that can arise. These include lack of communication, misunderstanding, daily arguments, differences in compatibility and conflicts related to parenting styles.
- Anxiety- Anxiety can be caused by irrational fears about objects, places, people, events or health by perceiving them as a threat to their lives. It affects an individual’s ability to live optimally without constant fear and stress.
- Depression- Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. It affect the way an individual feelss, thinks and behaves and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems.
- Bereavement- While going through bereavement, several changes can take place to an individual’s outlook towards life. They may long for a reunion with the departed, while feeling unsure of their own identity and place in the world. The future looks bleak and there may be no prospect of joy, satisfaction or pleasure.
- Trauma- Psychological trauma is a type of damage to the mind that occurs as a result of a severely distressing event. It results from overwhelming amounts of stress that exceed the ability to cope, or integrate the emotions involved with that experience.
- Work related stress- Work-related stress is a growing problem around the world that affects the well-being of employees. Work-related stress arises when the work demands various types of challenges that exceed the person’s capacity and capability to cope.
Psychologists can helps you find solutions to the problems including :
- Aggressive and violent behavior
- Attention Problems
- Bereavement and Grief
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Personality Disorders
- Prenatal/Postnatal Depression
- Relationship Difficulties
- Self Harming
- Sleep Disorders
- Suicidal Thoughts
Our Therapies Include
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy ( ACT )
- Bereavement and grief counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy ( CBT )
- Couples Therapy and pre-marital counselling
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy ( DBT )
- Eclectic Therapy
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Motivation interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Psychoanalytical Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
Consult one of our Experts for every service.