Receive routine health care (e.g., physical examinations, immunisations) and treatments for many different conditions, including illnesses and injuries. General Physicians are the first point of contact for common medical illnesses. They manage individuals with multiple health issues.
Areas we specialise in
we provide diagnosis and treatment for below and many other internal health conditions.
- Diabetes Mellitus- Diabetes Mellitus, commonly referred to as Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorders in which there are high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. There are two types of Diabetes namely, Type 1 and Type 2.
- Hypertension- Hypertension is a long-term condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries are persistently elevated.
- Lifestyle Advice- In order have a healthy mind and body, it is important to address the changes we can make to our lifestyle. This includes advice regarding nutrition, fitness, sleep hygiene and emotional well-being.
- Infectious Diseases- Infectious diseases are disorders caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. Many organisms live in and on the body and under certain conditions can cause illnesses to arise.
- Endocrinology-The most common endocrinological disorders seen are Thyroid disorders, Gestational Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Sexual and Obesity.
Consult one of our Experts for every service.