What do you know about eczema?
- Eczema is a skin condition that makes your skin itchy and flaky.
- Doctors do not know what causes it.
- Eczema often happens in people who have allergies.
- It can also run in families.
- Another term for eczema is “atopic dermatitis.”
What are the symptoms of eczema?
- Intense itching
- Small bumps
- Skin that flakes off or forms scales
In most children with mild or brief constipation, the problem usually gets better with some simple changes. Have your child
- In babies, a rash often appears on the face and scalp.
- In younger children, a rash often appears in the folds of the elbows and knees.
- In teens and young adults, a rash often appears on the hands and feet.