LifeWorks is pleased to offer an online video consultation service to keep you safe from COVID-19 and to suit your comfort.
An online video consultation is a consultation that takes place between yourself and one of our psychiatrists or psychologist over the video, rather than face-to-face or over the telephone.
Abuse – ADHD -Adolescence – Alzheimer’s – Ambition. – Anger – Anxiety – Attachment – Attraction – Behavior – Bipolar – Body Dysmorphic Disorder – Body Language -Bullying – Careers – Chat – Childhood – Counseling – Dating – Defense Mechanisms – Dementia – Depression – Domestic Violence – Eating Disorders – Family – Friendship – General – Grief – Guilt – Happiness – Huntington’s Disease – Impulse Control Disorder – Intimacy – Loneliness – Love – Marriage – Medication – Memory – Menopause – MidLife Crisis – Mindfulness – Monogamy – Morality – Motivation – Neuroticism – Optimism – Panic Attacks – Paranoia – Parenting – Personality – Personality Disorders – Persuasion – Pessimism – Pheromones – Phobias – Procrastination – Psychiatry – Psychologists – Psychopathy – Psychosis – Psychotherapy – PTSD – Punishment – Rejection – Relationships – Resilience – Schizophrenia – Self Esteem – Sleep – Sociopathy – Stage Fright – Stereotypes – Stress – Success Stories – Synesthesia – Teamwork – Teenagers- Temperament – Tests – Therapy – Time Management – Trauma – Visualization – Willpower – Wisdom – Worry
Please note: You will only be able to see your consultant using the video consultation service, if you have been given a video appointment.
Convenient Online Video consultations
- Interact with your Psychiatrist or Psychologist by seeing them same as how you seen them in person
- Choose your place convenient to you.
- Your device of your choice – Phone, iPad, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computer
We recommend to test your device and connection by pressing the ‘test call’ button ahead of your consultation.
Prepare your online video consultation
- Please set up the video call a few minutes before the allocated time slot of your appointment.
- To begin, you’ll be taken through some simple steps to ensure your equipment is set up correctly.
- Once the steps have been completed, you will be asked to enter your name and telephone number and read the terms and conditions.
- No information you enter will be stored.
- You consultant will join you when they are ready.
- Post consultation, reception will connect with you for any other information pertaining to Insurance or Billing.
Please note: you will only be able to see your consultant using the video consultation service if you have been given a video appointment.
Now you can talk to one of our experts from the comfort of your home.
We are offering online counselling to provide continued support to our clients.
With access to our online services, you’ll benefit from the same high-quality therapy that you’d receive from a face to face session at our centre.
Your privacy and confidentiality is always our top priority.
To book your session with one of our experts,
call us on (+971) 4 224 5736